JOIN CIRCLE OF HOPE:
This event features family fun, live music, dancing, BBQ and pie competition & tasting, and will include a Silent Auction. This event will be held at the Back Porch Music and anticipates approximately 200 guests at this event. There is a $1,000 up for grabs for the winner of the BBQ Competition, so we expect to have the best of the best come out and show us how it’s done. Have a sweet tooth? We will have a Pie competition. If this sounds fun please join us.
September 14, 2019
4 pm to 8 pm
Can you buy ticket at the event?
Yes! Door tickets are General Admission $50.00 and Children will be $10.00.
Presale: SOLD OUT
$70 for VIP
VIP: You will get unlimited tastings of BBQ and Pie. You will get 1 FREE drink ticket. A private VIP area with tables and chairs.
$40 for General Admission
General: Includes entry to the event and tastings of BBQ and Pie. Feel free to bring your own chair to enjoy the entertainment. Ages 13 and up must buy an adult ticket.
$10 for kids 3 to 12
Kids: Includes entry to the event and tastings of BBQ and Pie. Children ages 3 to 12 must buy a child ticket and may enjoy the kids’ corner.
Kids 3 under are FREE.
5 Different Bands/Performer will be performing.
SIGN UP TO BBQ OR BRING PIE
Think you are the BBQ Master? If your BBQ skills can win this thing, put your reputation on the grill! Too sweet for all that grillin’? Enter the pie recipe contest!
Grill Master/Pie Makers will be judged by three pro judges.
BBQ entrants will compete for CASH PRIZES!
1st Place $1,000 • 2nd Place $500 • 3rd Place $300
Entry fee to compete in the BBQ contest is $50.
Entry fee to compete in the Pie Contest is $20 and two pies.
Pie contestants will compete for a $50.00 gift card and BRAGGING RIGHTS!
- Pay $50 to Circle of Hope to enter the contest.
- You can grill any kind of meat you want; examples: chicken, pork, beef, etc.
- Bring your own meat. Enough for 200 tastes and 3 judges.
- Bring your own barbecue. It can be a smoker or a grill.
- Must cook the meat on site.
- Can marinate the meat ahead of time.
- Can come to the site at 5 a.m.
- Must have meat ready by 4 p.m. at start of the event.
- We will provide you with one 6 foot table.
- Bring your own PREP Table
- Bring your own Easy Up (Pop Up Tent)
- Can have one other helper. If you need more it must be approved in advance.
- Remember this is a charity event so have fun!
- Pie recipe must be displayed with pies and include all ingredients.
- Cold pies (i.e., cream pies, “refrigerator pies,” etc.) must be kept cold on-site.
- Pies will be judged blind.
- Have fun! Unconventional and imaginative recipes encouraged!
Click on the icon below to pay your entry fee.