Located in Northern Los Angeles County, California, Circle of Hope Inc. was established in 2004 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity, whose mission is to provide emotional, educational and financial assistance along with supportive wellness therapies to the Santa Clarita Valley cancer community.
Federal Tax ID 20-0680327.
We strive to provide financial assistance to uninsured and underinsured individuals with colon, reproductive and melanoma cancers, and a wide range of supportive programs to those fighting all cancers today, so that they have a brighter future tomorrow.
Circle of Hope helps clients access and understand the treatment process and provide financial assistance for medications, co-pays, second opinions, COBRA premiums, testing and transportation to treatments to qualified individuals*.
*Please note that for financial assistance, applicants must live, work or receive cancer treatment in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Circle of Hope’s Core Values reflect an Organization of Volunteers dedicated to providing support for our local cancer community of patients, caregivers and survivors. These core values place the highest regard on respect and compassion for cancer patients, their families, our benefactors and our volunteers.
We believe in:
• Integrity: Fighting cancer and helping those afflicted with sincere volunteers who are unconditionally committed
• Compassion: Showing kindness and consideration for those we serve
• Professionalism: Characterized by objectivity, fairness, creativity and pride
• Dedication: Committed, persistent and loyal to our cause
• Impact: Above all else, we believe in making a difference by relieving the burden of disease now and for the future through our financial, emotional and educational support.
We believe with all our hearts that no one should fight cancer alone, and we envision a time where every hand will be held and every fear addressed.
Fill out the form here: